It Is Never Just a Job
We believe that our people are our biggest asset. Passionate, enthusiastic, and competent employees are what make the L&L Products family a success and a great place to work.
Want to become a family member?
FulltimeRomeo, MI Posted on June 8, 2021
Duties / Responsibilities of this position include:
- Understanding the location and function of all safety devices and safety aids within the plant. Understand all safety risks in their work area.
- Following the instructions in all the Production SOP’s (standard operating procedures).
- To adhere to company policies and values as set forth by the management of L&L Products, Inc.
- Participate in team effort during changeovers.
- Complete any other specific projects as assigned by the Group Leader from time to time.
- Accurately record the required data needed per work order
- Discontinue working on a piece of equipment that in his/her judgment is unsafe and bringing it to the attention of the Group Leader for immediate resolution
- Discontinuing the production of parts that do not meet the quality parameters set by the customer and bringing it to the attention of the Group Leader for immediate resolution.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Paperwork training, FIFO, Non-conforming product, Safety, Evacuation
- Communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes
Physical Demand Analysis:
- Occasional lifting or lowering an object from one level to another up to 30 lbs
- Occasional transporting/carrying an object by hands up to 30 lbs
- Occasional pushing or pulling by hands up to 25 lbs
- Occasional reaching above/below shoulder and forward
- Occasional bending, stooping, and crouching
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time
- Frequent pinching and picking using fingers of both hands
- Frequent gripping of both hands