It Is Never Just a Job
We believe that our people are our biggest asset. Passionate, enthusiastic, and competent employees are what make the L&L Products family a success and a great place to work.
Want to become a family member?
Supply Chain Analyst
FulltimeRomeo, MI Posted on May 20, 2021
Duties / Responsibilities of this position include:
- Coordinate engineering changes/build outs within L&L Products and its suppliers. Minimizing obsolescence and meeting customer requirements. Track and communicate obsolescence due to shelf life, engineering changes, launches.
- Process internal work flow within 1 week of the PPAP date.
- Participate in continuous improvement with cross functional teams.
- Update and maintain daily on time delivery status and premium freight data.
- Monitor all customer information systems for requirements and respond appropriately as defined by customer communicate downtime and other customer changes to the company and suppliers in an effective, professional manner.
- Receive customer order requirements via EDI or manually, process and transmit to the manufacturing daily, and communicate exceptions within established systems. All manual orders must be processed within 1 day of receipt.
- Process prototypes, samples and process orders to direct shipping.
- Assign approved customer barcode label formats to customer items and communicate within department all changes to current standards
- Review, analyze, and communicate customer ratings and communications such as problem reports where necessary up to and including completion of 8D responses for problem solving
- Responsible for all areas of materials planning activity
- Attend all cross functional team meetings including Launch review.
- Manage customer/ supplier relationships - delight our customers with a consistent, professional attitude. Respond to all customers/ suppliers within 12 hours of contact.
- Cross train with other Material Analyst members to obtain the full circle of areas.
- Request set up fees – for all valid orders. *per requirement
- Work as a team to create common practices.
- Review and maintain all customer orders and supplier releases for accuracy. Order all production direct materials as needed.
- Manage Logistic cost both inbound and outbound for the most efficient cost.
- Process all orders with valid PO numbers – to close the AR / AP flow
- Consistently demonstrate L&L values
- High School Diploma or 5+ years of Materials, Supply Chain, Planning or Customer Service experience
- Oracle Business Solutions
- MRP Planning experience with international supply base
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Performance Driven
- Customer Centric
Physical Demand Analysis:
- Continuous sitting at desk
- Continuous computer work, keyboarding, computer mouse, and computer monitor
- Occasional standing and walking
- Occasional fine finger use with both hands
- Gripping with both hands
- Rare climbing stairs
- Personal Protective Equipment Requirements (PPE): safety shoes, safety glasses, cut-resistant gloves, hearing protection, and other PPEs required by customers
- Inside Work – continuous
- Hot/Cold – occasional
- Humid/Dry – occasional
- Dust/Vapor Fumes – rare
- Hazardous Machines – rare
- Moving Objects – rare
- Loud Noise – rare
Never = Not Required/Never (0%)
Rare = Seldom/Rare (Not daily – 1-10%)
Occasional = Minor/Occasional (Less than 3 hours – 11-33%)
Frequent = Required/Frequent (For 3-5 hours – 34-64%)
Continuous = Major/Continuous (More than 5 hours – 64-100%)