C’est plus qu’un simple travail
Nous sommes convaincus que nos collaborateurs sont notre meilleur atout. Passionnés, enthousiastes et compétents, - nos salaries à eux seuls - font que la famille L&L Products soit un succès et - un lieu où il fait bon travailler.
Vous voulez faire partie de notre famille ?
FulltimeShanghai, China Posted on December 16, 2020
Purpose of function:
Identifying existing and potential customers pain areas and providing a quick response with the best solutions which meets customers quality and price expectations and L&L’s margin targets.
- Lead and manage the product development and project management teams in China to achieve the global targets of the company within the validated budget.
- The job must be done in the respect of the company Culture, Vision, Values, Shareholders expectations and high-touch business model which means spending most of the time on the PD & PM team at the customer end.
- Technical Director is a member of the China Management Team.
- Supports the APAC region as required.
As China Management Committee member:
- Safety of all L&L employees.
- Proactively propose and make recommendations on which long-term topics the Company management committee must work on.
- Participates in ensuring the long-term sustainability of the company’s profit.
- Develop people in the organization. Grow talent underneath to enable growing the company.
- Provide support across all company management to help people achieve their targets while enhancing the teamwork spirit.
- Make sure that all teams have a positive spirit that is sustained over the long term.
- Actively drive experiences of one department / Team to another one when needed and/or appropriate.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers and all other external business contacts.
- Contributes to the good reputation of the company in assuring a good service to the customers and all other external contacts.
As Technical Director:
- Pilot the technical Process.
- Formulate and provide a clear mid-term to long-term (3 to 5 years) strategy of his/her department. Make sure the long-term strategy is in harmony with the long-term trends at the customer, customers’ expectations and company long-term strategy.
- Leads, develops and participates with the Management in the development of the Strategic Process Planning for the Company.
- Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of his/her department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Maintains world class responsiveness to customers with virtual and validated prototypes with the help of CAE,3D printing, Moldflow.
- Execute State of art design, development and problem solving tools combined with expert analysis and guaranteed performance.
- Effectively combining any technology with applications engineering.
- In charge of all technical activities and personnel involved in these activities.
- Anticipates ahead the risks of major business decisions related to his/her department.
- Develops and secures company intellectual property and technical content (white papers, tech briefs) through documentation, disclosure filings and training.
- Establish performance goals for all his/her team members, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Monitor the monthly results and expenses of his/her department.
- Bear in mind the conception that is taking the Company’s best practices into account and promoting the strategic technologies and solutions developed by the Company across all Customer teams.
- Finding customers unmet needs and provide solution package based on current technology and help developing new technology to stay ahead of competition.
- Owner of technical core competencies within assigned area and facilitator/promoter to ensure these technologies are leveraged across the wider organization.
- Responsible for understanding the state of the art, from a product and processing standpoint, and selectively and strategically applying technology with key focus on applications engineering to develop and maintain a competitive advantage for our products made using adhesives, textile, fibers for both auto and non-auto industry.
- Maintain cross functional relationships among Product Development, Project Management, Purchasing, Logistics, Production, R&D for better understanding and efficiency of projects. Interact with L&L global teams around the world and contributes valuable inputs for the betterment of the entire organization.
- Leads from the front with a hands on approach and customer focused, travels intensively to preempt customer needs and pain points and delivers solutions in the shortest possible time.
- Defines the needed reporting tools in order to drive his/her department.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Polymer or equivalent with CAE expertise. Having an MBA will be a plus.
- More than 15 years working experience in technic with some commercial background, prefer in relevant industry, especially in adhesives and structure reinforcement, at least 8-year experience in similar positions.
- Familiar with one or two industries such as Auto, CV, Train or Aero industry.
- Strong leadership and great team player to drive behavior and business.
- High creativity, think out of the box, pragmatic, get the things done.
- Strategically thinker and proven ability to develop and execute accordingly strategic plan.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Proactive communication attitude / skill with customers, internal and partner.
- Strong customer attitude and ability to build relationship.
- Good charisma and high level of energy.
- Be able to work effectively in both Eastern and Western cultures.
- Self-motivated and result driven.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Willing to travel frequently.
Please send resume to [email protected]