Thought-leading through Materials Science.
Our deep understanding of materials science has built us a reputation as a trusted innovation partner for over 60 years. Beginning with our skilled scientists and chemists, we use our expertise to collaborate with customers to provide tailored solutions to best address their application needs.
Our proven innovations include:
- Multi-faceted expandable sealant material with embedded spheres used to seal interfaces where load retention and/or separation of dissimilar materials is important
- High temperature capable insulation solution for exhaust thermal management applications
- Continuous fiber-reinforced composite materials that can be used as a carrier when combined with our highly engineered sealants and/or structural adhesives
- Composite panel stiffener designed to address stiffness, NVH, and weight
- Room temperature curing elastic sealants and structural adhesives
- Adhesive films designed to join dissimilar materials
- Embedded acoustic solutions for honeycomb panels
- Novel structural solutions to meet the most stringent crash safety standards
- Highly compacted fiber-based acoustic sheets that can be converted via molding into three dimensional parts
Our innovative technologies
Adhesive and sealant solutions offer varying levels of expansion, density, and cell structure when heat is applied.
Room temperature cure chemistries
One and two component solutions for sealing and adhesion functions that offer a very wide range of mechanical properties.
Fiber-based, acoustic and thermal technology that yields a broad range of products, all being tunable and engineered for customer-specific applications.
Targeted structural reinforcements
Formulated thermoset adhesive, typically coupled with an engineered carrier that provides an improved balance of strength/stiffness and weight. The formulated adhesive cures and foams once exposed to elevated temperatures.