DECI-TEX® acoustic & thermal insulation
Our DECI-TEX® V Series products provide vertically lapped, fiber-based, thermal, and acoustic solutions that are precisely tuned and engineered for customer-specific applications. They deliver a unique value proposition founded on premium acoustic and thermal performance at lower weights and with less material usage compared to competitive products.
The resilience of the vertical fiber construction achieves superior mechanical integrity over other forms of nonwoven insulation and avoids compression over time, thereby retaining its acoustic and thermal performance.
DECI-TEX® incorporates customized facings to address specific thermal and acoustic needs. These facings also provide an aesthetically pleasing, durable, and moisture-resistant surface.
Common applications include noise reduction for industrial enclosures such as: generator sets, air compressors, pumps, and HVAC units.
Key performance attributes:
- Tunable product that allows for an optimized solution for your specific application
- Maintains thickness over time to deliver consistent acoustic performance
- Fast drying time
- UL94 HF-1- and UL2200 FTSR2-certified
- Does not support mildew growth
- Low odor
- High temperature resistance